Monday, February 01, 2010

The LOVE month


Okay, so I've been a very bad blogger. Doesn't help that my "b" on my keyboard sticks. Very annoying. Trying to type words without the letter " "...you know.


Having fun playing with my blog banner...(grrr...2 b's).


Uploaded a -unch of our Australia pictures to flickr...still many more to go. There is a Flickr _anner on the side of my _log for anyone that wants to check them out.


Taking a picture a day for my "Project Life" album, and so far have a_out 7 weeks worth. So Far. Tonight meant to take a picture of our meal, only to realize a_out 1/2 way through eating it I forgot. Maybe tomorrow. I'll post some pics of my photo weeks soon. Caught up on pics _ut need to catch up on the journaling.


It's only Monday? Really? Ugh.


Hoping it does not rain on Friday, as it is Avery's whale watching field trip and _oth Ro_ and I have taken the day off. Will work if it is cancelled though. PRAY FOR SUN!


Working on FEELING the love. Not so much tonight, though. Some people can _e so very annoying...


Tomorrow=gonna feel the love. All over the place.


No comments: