Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm a officially a Fan!

Lo and I had a rare girls night last night, and went to see her favorite band...Bon Jovi. Lo had seen them at least 6 times prior, but this was my first time.



I have never really been a Bon Jovi fan...more of an '80's girl I guess. I figured any GNO is a good one...so I was onboard.



I was so surprised how many of their songs I knew and could even sing along to! They are amazing, very polished performers, and the show totally rocked! I even got a t-shirt...




The first picture in this post was displayed on the big screen (several times)...so I guess it's definitely official...I'm a fan!

We went with Lo's co-worker and her sister...The Mayor :-)
They MAKE a concert fun!

Till next time ladies. I'm writing this listening to my first Bon Jovi album downloaded onto my iPhone this morning. Rock on!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: