Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Eight years ago today I married my best friend. The day seemed to go without a hitch, and flew by...with beautiful friends and family there to witness us promising each other that we would walk together from that day forward for the rest of life's journey.

 


And we have. Not always easy, but so very worth it. Going through lifes ups and downs (but mainly ups) together has strenghthened and united us. Raising two beautiful daughters has been the joy of my life so far, and I cannot imagine travelling that journey with anyone but you. You are such a wonderful father.

 


So I look back at October 21, 2000 as one of the most important days of my life, the day I began a new life with you by my side. Honestly the 8 years that have followed have seemed to flown by, and we have had many adventures together...some amazing adventures during that time. But I look forward to the next 38, or 48, or 58 years we have together, and know we have just gotten started.

 


The Best is Yet to Be.

 


I Love You so very much honey. I feel honored...and like the luckiest girl in the world to be your wife.

Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: