Monday, May 19, 2008

Blog, Blogger, Blogging, Bloggiest

Well, it should come as no surprise that I love Blogs. I have found so many interesting, funny, heartbreaking, educational, shocking things written in blogs. I started ours as just a way to share pictures, keep the family informed, just keep connected. But I read different blogs EVERY DAY.

Here are some of my favorites:

"Mommy Blogs"...or Daddy Blogs
These are people just like me (or not) that are talking about their every day lives and how things are in their worlds. Some of them are very well known, and the authors have been featured on TV and all over the internet. Beware, once you read some of these you will want to check them every day"

1. The Pioneer Woman
Ree is a 39 year old (yeah that's right...just like me) woman that was raised very "Newport Beach" but ended up falling in love and getting married to a full time cowboy on a working cattle ranch. Her description of homeschooling her kids,her genuine love for her husband, her awesome photography (and tips) and menus (make me wish I could cook) and just her general writing style are addictive. Check her out, you'll be hooked. She's won many "Bloggie" awards and I think we'll all be hearing more about her.

2. Confessions of a CF Husband
Nate and his wife Tricia and their daughter have an amazing story to tell. Too long for me to detail here, this is a real time/real life story of a couple facing cystic fybrosis, extreme premature birth, and more. You think you have it hard? Check them out for some extreme inspiration.

3. Dooce
She got fired for writing about her employer on her blog, years ago...thus creating the term "dooced". She has recently been all over the news after winning many awards, and been on Good Morning America, etc. Check her out. She's honest, strange, a good photographer, and just a breath of fresh air. One of the most "famous" bloggers around today.

Well, my blogging time is UP for today, time for me to do my own Mommy duties. Check back tomorrow for more awesome blogs to check out.

Until then...HAVE A FABULOUS, WONDERFUL, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE DAY!

And my blog is not complete without a pic...

No comments: