Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One of those days...

I don't know why it is, but some days are just harder than others. Today started out hard. After the usual rush in the mornings, we are out the door and out of the complex when I got asked "Where's my bike, Mommy??"...which made me realize that I had forgotten her bike (it's the last "bike day" of summer at her school) in our garage. After turning around and going back for the bike...stopping to get cash for Zoey's field trip, forgetting Avery's lunchbox in the car...etc, etc. it was just a crappy start to the morning.

Then to get to work, have to fill out more paperwork for Dad...give him a call to get info needed for his paperwork, and hear him in pain. Anyway, it goes on downhill from there. Mid-afternoon I find myself just sliding down that slippery slope/feeling teary and really down. Worried about Mom and Dad. Worried about finances. Worried about getting everything done I need to to get the girls ready for school. Worried about my family. Worried about responsibilites...work, family, house, brownies, soccer, etc etc...getting it all done and keeping it all balanced.

Left work 1/2 hour early to rush and get the girls both to soccer (they both have practice on Tuesday's at 4:30...seperate fields) only to find out last minute that Zoey's has been cancelled due to the 100+ degree weather. So we go to Avery's and wait around for 20 minutes only to see no one else arrive...(of course nobody called us or let us know practice was cancelled). Just the wonderful @%$&* ending to a wonderful day.

Ended the day meeting Rob at Lazy Dog for dinner. Good way to relax and unwind. Need to get myself up out of this mental ditch. Maybe a good night's sleep?? A lobotomy?? hehehe

No comments: