Wednesday, August 08, 2007

BBQ at the Contois

Now we have to understand that sometimes I have to go backwards in history to complete my blog. The day-to-day sometimes prohibits me from documenting things the day they happen...but...I'm trying to catch up when I can. These pictures were taken on July 21, 2007.

This was a beautiful BBQ at the Contois household. The usual suspects were there, including the young Mr. Grey, who was trying peaches (I think) for the very first time. It didn't go well...

 


Hey, sometimes the first time you try anything it doesn't taste familiar...not good...


 


The girls as usual could not stay out of the pool, and had a blast swimming.

 


A couple of mermaids...look how happy they are...they never argue...hmmm...


 


I'm the luckiest Mommy on the planet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: