Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bathtime Fun!

 


One of the girls favorite things is taking a bath together. Just add bubbles, and lots of bath toys, and they can totally turn into prunes. I treasure these times, as I know it won't be much longer that they wouldn't think of having a bath together!

 

 


Of course Avery didn't want to have her picture taken at first, with the bubbles on her head (it wasn't HER idea), but then got over that quick with all of the fun they were having together.

 
Posted by Picasa


I think my favorite part of bathtime is when they get out and I can get them ready for bed...smooth some yummy body butter all over both of them (Avery's favorite is "Asian Lily" and Zoey prefers "Mango"), brush out their hair, get them in cozy PJs and just cuddle with my clean princesses. I love you girls!

No comments: