Thursday, July 24, 2008

Camping with the Conley's

Okay, did I mention the how I HATE the fact that blogger only lets you upload 4 pics from Picasa per blog entry. And did I also mention how I am too far behind to do it the hard way and upload each individual pic...blah blah blah.

On to the FUN! We were lucky enough to be invited to camp with my friend Andrea and her two girls (two BFF's of my daughters...Britt and Amber) and her family. Andrea's family has a tradition of camping at San Clemente several times in the summer, and has it "down" how to get those rare and highly coveted camp spots. We were honored to join them!

Did I mention how much I love these two girls?? They are funny and extremely cute, and they will be in the same Kindergarten room next year (but they don't know it yet). Mmmmm...I could just eat them up!
 

And how about these two? My hunka hunka burning love, cuddling our smallest monkey (and total Daddy's girl). Wow, I cannot begin to describe how much of my heart resides in the hands of these two. Without them I am NOTHING. (Well...you know what I mean...)
 

Love this picture...what a beauty. We were so humbled to meet such an awesome group of people...family...that took us in and treated us as family. What a wonderful and relaxing time it was. Good food...good wine...even wine snobs! We were right at home!
 

And my angel. How ever did I get along before she was here? I don't even want to think about it.
 

Can't wait for the next trip!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: