Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year's Eve-2008

Okay, so it's a new year and time for me to haul out the old resolutions and make a go at them (it takes 2 weeks to make something a "habit"...right???

Anyway, one resolution has to be getting back on the blogging trail, and along with that this year I am going to try and do a 365 challenge, (which is taking a picture EVERY day for 365 days), so I'll just do my best at doing them together.

We'll see how we do on New Year's Eve 2009...

 

We had a wonderful New Year's Eve at the Quasts, with Deb and the Kendricks. Dan was too sick to attend :-( and Hoover was nowhere to be found...

 

Needless to say the kids LOVED the hats and noisemakers (even though Avery got a little scared when we were all shouting at midnight.

 

So this year I'm not going to get bogged down with HAVING to blog every "important" event, but instead just doing what I can to document our lives and not worry about the rest.

 

Easier said than done...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: