Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm SO LOST!!!


Okay, I admit it. I'm totally LOST! My husband has accused me of it. I've spoken to friends at length about it. I'm as Rob would say "addicted" to Lost.

Lost...you say?

Well the TV show, of course.

Here I am with Tanya's sister Mindy and her cousin Venessa at Tanya's home last Wednesday night. Tanya was sitting next to me on the couch. She's a little "Lost" as well... :-) Tanya had invited us all over for a little Lost finale party (thank you Tanya!)

We had SO much fun, and luckily watched the show on Tanya's DVR so we could rewind and rehash interesting parts. Unfortunately this was a Wednesday night, and the show ended at 11PM (even later for us as we had started watching it on the DVR about 9:30). So we didn't get to sit and "analyze" the show...and believe me, there was MUCH to discuss.

Ah well, I guess this just gives Tanya and I a few months over the summer to discuss the details. It was an awesome finale, and I did enjoy every minute of it. Only 3-4 months until the next episode...and counting!

BTW...check it out! Venessa is due with her second daughter in September of this year...and you can barely tell she's pregnant! She just has the cutest little tummy. Congrats again Venessa, and I'm pulling for "Avery Elizabeth" as your name choice. :-)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: