Monday, May 01, 2006

Easter At Bea's

So this is just one more thing I'm trying to learn about blogs...and that is how to post more than 4 pictures in one post. I'm sure it has something to do with picture size...I just need to research it. Until then, I will post several blogs about our trip, so I can include all of the pics. Here is Rob and Joe at the Pinnacle Country Club, where Bea took us to a beautiful lunch one afternoon. We met the other members of the "Alpha Team"...a group of really cool ladies and from what I hear some awesome realtors. Don't think there wasn't quite a bit of conversation about what we could get for our money house-wise if we moved to AR! It's tempting...it is so beautiful here.
Here are Rob and I standing about in the same spot.
I just love this picture of Rob and Bea, enjoying a fine wine and cooking together.
Here are the girls, also at Pinnacle. They thought the bathrooms were the most incredible thing they have ever seen...because there was a Jacuzzi in them! Wow! Posted by Picasa

No comments: