Friday, June 02, 2006

Daddy's on a fishing trip


I took these pictures of the girls yesterday, because I wanted to use them to make a little paperbag album for Rob for his trip. Rob has gone on a company sponsered, "all-expenses-paid" trip to Cabo San Lucas to go fishing for 5 days.


It has kind of been our tradition...since we've been together, that when he leaves on a trip, be it business or pleasure, that I hide some pictures or a card in his bag for him to find during his trip.


Poor Cisco, even he had to play along. Maybe I should say poor Nemo? So I got my little mini album together, finishing it up late last night, while Rob was packing. There were original drawings from both girls about fishing in the album. I hope he enjoys it on his trip.

But ugh, I can't sleep when he's not home. Right now it's 12:30, and I should be in bed instead of doing this. You know, I actually think I am SO lucky to have a husband that I miss 5 minutes after he walks out the door. What a bummer it would be if I didn't miss him...

Love you honey, hope you catch the "big one"!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: